Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Edition Tag

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper, but I also love the many different bags.
2. Real tree or Artificial? My favorite is a real tree, but we have an artificial tree.
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually Thanksgiving evening or the next day which is Friday November 28. We have our tree up, but not fully decorated. I am missing one box of Christmas as soon as I locate it we will finish decorating.
4. When do you take the tree down? January
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes (half eggnogg and half milk)
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I have always liked my gifts (not sure of my favorite)
7. Hardest person to buy for? Our parents (Todd and Mine)
8. Easiest person to buy for? Our children, especially Kierstie
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes a couple of them, one is out all year.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I have always liked my gifts
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Many ~Polar Express, Forgotten Carols, and the shows that come one ABC Family and Hallmark Channel.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually August, but sometimes will find things I like to put away for Christmas earlier in the year.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don’t remember, usually we will recycle some of our white elephant gifts for games.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Colored pop corn balls
16. Clear or Colored lights on the tree? Lots of clear lights (don’t mind multi-colored)
17. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night by Enya and Pachelbel's Canon (Christmas Canon)
18. Travel for Christmas or stay home? Like to stay home or visit family. Don’t like to go on vacation or travel for the holidays.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer’s? Yes!!!! Dasher and Dancer, Prancer and Vixen, Comet and Cupid, Donner and Blitzen, don’t forget Rudolph
20. Angel or star on tree top? We try to put a topper on the tree, but they are usually too heavy. We have a star and have it on the tree this year, hoping it will stay up on top.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas
We do open one gift Christmas Eve, tradition for my children I brought from my childhood. We open the present of new pajamas that we can wear to bed and during Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Anyone acting grumpy or like a scrooge
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? My favorite is silver. I like when the kids decorate the tree (I will fix the little spots that have too many or too bare spots though afterwards)
24. Favorite Christmas Dinner? Traditional Turkey or Ham with yams, stuffing, carrots, mashed potatoes, and rolls, etc.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Hopefully everyone! This is fun.
27. Who is least likely to respond to this? Don’t be a scrooge, respond.

0 comments:

Blog Archive