Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tag

My good friend Meridith tagged me!

Five things that make me happy:

1. My Sweetheart Todd
2. My four wonderful children Kierstie, Cozette, Kaylynn, and Cameron
3. My extended family and friends
4. My work. I work for Jetblue.
5. My callings. 1st Councelor in Primary, YM Camp Director, and Activity Days Advisor.


Seven Facts about Me:

1. I just celebrated my 39th Birthday on November 8.
2. I share my birthdate with my father. We are twenty five years and about two minutes apart.
3. I love to sing, play the piano, and organ by default.
4. I love almost all types of music.
5. I love good movies and the arts (especially broadway and musicals).
6. I love to travel (even though I don't leave home as often as one would think I should working for an airline).
7. I love to read, make crafts, and scrapbook.

I tag my friends and family!!

0 comments:

Blog Archive