Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Very proud of Cameron

Cameron has been working really hard this year. In May Cameron turned eight and has been enjoying going to scouts. Cameron breezed through Bobcat very quickly and spent the summer working hard on the rest of his Wolf book.

Cameron has now earned his Wolf, I think three yellow beads, three belt loops, one gold point and six silver points. He has almost completed his Wolf book. I am very proud of him. I am pretty sure he will have his book completed before advancement to Bear in May.

Even though I am not wanting myself on the blog (picky with what pictures I post). I will post the pictures Todd took of Cameron before he pinned the Wolf pin on my shirt.

1 comments:

Mer said...

Congrats to your boy!

I have a little "award" for you on my blog! :)

Blog Archive