Monday, November 17, 2008

High School Tag

High School Tag

1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL? A couple of guys. Most of my boyfriends were from another school.
2.WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE? I drove my parents Ford Station Wagon LTD. A great car to learn to drive. Also the Ford Bronco.
3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST YOUR FIRST TRY? Yes
4. WERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL? No, if I was with my friends and they chose to drink I was usually the designated driver.
5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT? Yes
6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA, OR CHOIR? Choir, I love to sing.
7. WERE YOU A NERD? I don't think so.
8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS? No
9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED? No
10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG? No
11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS? I don't remember names right now, but my favorites were my french and choir teacher.
12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH? Cafeteria, eating daily my favorite Taco Salad.
13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME? Brighton High School
14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT AND COLORS? Bengals Orange, Blue, White
15. DID YOU GO TO HOMECOMING AND WITH WHO? Sophmore year with Darin, I think Junior year with Brian, probably Mike or Kevin for Senior Year.
16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU? I don't think so. High School was great, but I enjoy very much my life right now.
17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION? I remember going to dinner, Leatherby's for ice cream, then to the movies (I don't remember what movie). Later that evening I went to my friend Liz's house and watched movies with all my friends from Hillcrest.
18. WHERE DID YOU GO SENIOR SKIP DAY? I don't remember.
19. WERE YOU IN ANY CLUBS? FBLA and French Club
20. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN? Yes
21. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE? I went to two mine and Hillcrest with Mike and Senior year to mine with Kevin
22. ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR 10 YEAR REUNION? I didn't go to 10 or 20 year reunion.
23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL? Yes, I worked for my dad first, then microfilming, Leatherby's, and Chuck-A-Rama. My favorite was working for Leatherby's.

I tag Amy, Tabi, Mer, my sisters, and anyone else who wants to play.

3 comments:

Dale and Tabitha said...

I love that you tagged me....I will have to work on it. It might be in the future sometime. It's so much fun to read stories from your highschool days.

Kierstie said...

thanks i love you too and i am proud of the chooses that i put down too :)

Mer said...

How fun! I'll post in this next! :)

Blog Archive