Saturday, July 19, 2008

Share Some Memories...

The Memory Post

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If we're only blogging friends, write about a post that is the most memorable for you.

2. Next, if you feel so inclined, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you...!

3. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. ☺ And please do this on your page, too, so we can all share in the fun times together.

3 comments:

Martin Family said...

I remember you threw me an awesome bridal shower at grandma's. Also, I remember you and I used to kicks the boys butts in games!

Whitneymwall said...

I remember while Ryan and I were dating you and Todd went out of town and Ryan was babysitting- I came over one of the nights and we all watched Beauty and the Beast in your basement.
I also remember one time whe you and Todd doubled with Ryan and I we went to Iggy's for dinner and then we went to some movie but I can't remember which one it was.
Lots of memories...
Another fond memorie is of that fun bridal shower you did for me at grandma's I still remember the cute gift you gave me too all the handy cleaning supplies.

Martin Family said...

I remember when the boys "let us" win.
... Yeah right Uncle Todd....

Blog Archive