Saturday, July 19, 2008

Preparing for YW Girls Camp

Another year has flown by and now I am preparing for YW Girls Camp. I am the Camp Director (my second year). I love this calling and working with the YW of the Taylorsville 39th Ward. I am even more excited this year as I have two daughters in YW now. This year the whole family will be up at Fort Timberlane, Alpine Fir loop. Todd is going as a Priesthood Leader so Kaylynn and Cameron will be with him.


Our theme this year is B.O.O.T (Building On Our Testimonies). It has been alot of fun planning around this theme. We used a loom and made lime green beanie hats to go with our pink camo/frog pj's. After camp July 30-Aug 2 I will post more about what we did, etc. Most of camp is a surprise for the girls this year with the nature of our theme...lol.

Here are some of the girls on our Pre-Camp walk.

1 comments:

The Powells said...

i always loved girls camp...looks like lots of fun

Blog Archive