Saturday, July 19, 2008

Birthdays and Scouts

May is a very busy month for us and my side of the family. We celebrate lots of birthday's.


May 1 Gabe Claybaugh (my sister's son)
May 5 Cameron Martin (our son, turned eight this year)
May 8 Kristine Claybaugh (my sister)
May 17 Cory Johnson (my brother)
May 22 Teresa Larsen (my sister)
May 26 Colleen Johnson (my mom)
May 29 Cozette Martin (our daughter, turned twelve this year)
May 30 Kaylynn Martin (our daughter, turned nine this year)

May is christmas all over again, with parties and presents. Three of my four children all celebrate birthdays in May. I can't believe how big they are. I wish they would stay little.


Not sure where Cameron's birthday pics are, but here is the pic before his baptism. Cameron was baptized by his dad. We are very proud of his decision to be baptized. He loves primary and scouts. He is very excited that he is old enough to attend scouts.
Cameron has already earned his Bobcat and has been working on his Wolf requirements. He has so far completed on the Wolf Trail Achievement 1, 2, 3, 6, and 10. Now Cameron is working toward completing Achievement 4, 7, 8, 9, and 12. Hopefully soon after those he can begin and finish Achievement 5 and 11. Cameron is also working hard on his electives and so far has completed 37 of those. During the next Pack Meeting he will receive 5 beads, one gold point, and two silver points (maybe three silver points if we complete three more electives before then). Alright Cameron lets work on more scout stuff!

Cozy had a few friends over to party and eat cupcakes for her birthday. Here are some hightlights.



Kaylynn had a party with friends. They watched a movie and played some games, opened presents and ate princess cupcakes. After the party five of her best friends stayed the night. Here are some highlights.

2 comments:

The Powells said...

i cant believe all the bdays in may...thats how our july is

This is Us! said...

Oh my gosh, I knew your immediate family had a lot of birthdays, but holy cow! I really had no clue. Looks like it was a fun month judging from those pictures!!

Blog Archive