Sunday, September 9, 2007

School in Session

A new school year has now begun. The kids were excited to go back, although I am not sure who was more ready, the kids or us parents.
Kierstie is an eighth grader and has alot of plans for this school year. She would like to tryout for many activities such as sports, musicals, and cheer. She has already tried out for the school musical, "Pirates of Penzance" and was excited to find out that she will be a pirate. She also tried out for show choir and made this as well.
Cozette is a sixth grader this year and would like to continue her knowledge of the violin through Arcadia's school orchestra.Her teacher is Mrs. Carol, who has been away from Arcadia for quite a few years and is now back. Who is very nice and loves art. Cozette is very excited about this, because as you all know she loves to draw.
Kaylynn is a third grader this year. Her teacher is Mrs. Mackey. Kaylynn's biggest hope for the school year is that her best friend Tehgan would be in her class. Kaylynn was pleasantly surprised to find out that her best friend is in her class and they have a seat by each other.
Cameron is a second grader and is very excited to keep learning. His teacher is Mrs. Crowther.

3 comments:

zeebee said...

cool I get to be the first one to comment on your cute new blog! welcome to the world of blogging~so glad that things are going so well for the kids at school!

This is Us! said...

Oh man, Zildy beat me to the punch!!! Oh well, welcome to the wonderful world of bloggery! It's seriously so much fun! It looks fabulous too, I love the family picture! I'm glad the kids are loving school:-)

Jamie said...

HEY!! I am a little scared to say that if it is the same Mrs. Carol...I totally had her, but I think it was 5th grade. I can't really remember....man, I'm old!!

Blog Archive