Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Improving Our Talents

As mentioned earlier, Kierstie made the school play "Pirates of Penzance", she also found out yesterday that she made Show Choir. Kierstie is also involved in piano lessons and has now been learning quite a few songs in a three week timeframe.

Kaylynn and Cameron are both taking piano lessons as well. Ten minute practices twice per day. LOL...the kids are at the piano any and every chance they get. Can we say 50 times per day.

Cozette continues to practice her violin, but is excited that her sister's have been showing her how to play the piano as well.

I am excited that each of them have the desire to want to add music into their lives. I enjoyed my time of learning the piano and now share that talent often during family home evening as well as occassionally at church functions. I also have a guitar, now to just find time to learn it. Ha ha ha.

1 comments:

This is Us! said...

Ooh, how fun! What a musically inclined family you have, I had no idea. I am learning how to play a guitar now too, we ought to practice together! lol, could you imagine?

Blog Archive