Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The Past...And welcome Tanja Laudi to our family!



I am very grateful to have been introduced to blogging, now many years ago.  I regret though not keeping up like I used to.  Blogging was a great way for me to journal family events and memories, but then a new social media took over...Facebook!  Don't get me wrong I like Facebook, because I have been able to connect with many family members and friends.  Especially when life keeps you busy and you only see your friends and sometimes family members once in a while...or long while.

Now that my oldest daughter is serving a mission and I am keeping up on a blog of her mission experiences and memories, I think it's time to dust off this blog and begin keeping memories again.

It's neat to go back through this blog and see the memories, pictures, and other events shared.  Boy my kids sure have changed over the years.

What has happened over the past two years?!?
Well during 2012-2013 we hosted another exchange student.  This was our second experience...the last time was Suverce Guller during the school year 2001-2002.

Our student and new family member was Tanja Laudi from Bremmen Germany.  Here is the first picture we took when she arrived to Salt Lake City, Utah and to her new family for the school year.


We of course as a family took Tanja swimming to Seven Peaks Water Park.
    

We had many many more wonderful experiences during 2012-2013 school year.  I am going to continue creating the pages of memories.  For our family to have as part of this blog.  And for our family and friends to enjoy if interested.


0 comments:

Blog Archive