Tuesday, December 17, 2013

2011 Christmas Time and the Season of Concerts

Our family loves the Christmas season. Especially all the concerts our children are involved in every year.
Cozette still plays the violin and of course gets better and better with her instrument every year.
Kaylynn is in her third year of violin and I think is appreciating the instruction and knowledge gained with her instrument especially as a junior high student. Cameron is in his sixth grade year at school and decided would like to learn to play the drums.

Kaylynn is also enjoying seventh grade concert choir and show choir. Her recent holiday concert was held the same night as Cozette's holiday concert at Cottonwood. Todd attended Kaylynn's concert and I attended Cozette's. It was kind of funny that two schools had a concert on the same night for two of our children.

1 comments:

FAB SIX said...

Sorry this post is out of order, but I noticed I had only saved a draft so I figured I better publish the post. :)

Blog Archive