Sunday, December 6, 2009

My NY Trip June 28-June 30

The last time I went to NY was in the winter time so I was very excited this year that my business trip to NY was during the summer time. It was definately a different experience seeing NY and not having to be bundled up warm in a coat.

During my last visit I was able to see alot of NY. It was my first time and I am very grateful that those I traveled with were willing to show me all around NY. This was my second time to NY and this time we didn't walk all around as much as last time (even though I would have loved to have seen more). We did venture through upper manhattan and that area was new for me. We walked through central park. I thought I took more than two pictures, but now that I am going through my NY pics, I found that I didn't. One is the green trees and grass area in central park and the other just outside of central park a Russian Cathedrial.



We did have a different experience on canal street. One that I don't want to have a repeat of ever. It was a little on the scary side as we were locked into a van while being shown purses. I am not a big shopper, but was along for the fun of bargain shopping on canal street. I did find some bargains on suveniers that I brought home to my kids and hubby.

Here are some pictures around Times Square.



We spent some time wandering around inside the Toys R Us building. The toys seem to be bigger than life there. Well see for yourself.









We even ended up by the wax museum and Ripley's believe it or not.







Here are pictures from my hotel room and one of the Empire State Building in the far distance (from the air tram), the JFK airport and Jetblue hanger.









I hope to one day take my hubby and family to NY. It really is a fun city to visit.

2 comments:

This is Us! said...

Oh my, that sounds fun! Except for the van part. You'll have to tell me about that, how scary!

Natalia said...

I love your pictures! I so miss my hometown. Glad you had a great time!

Blog Archive