Friday, August 29, 2008

Family Night Out

This year we were invited by my dad to get together with my side of the family and go to a dinner and games held from the Kawanis Club and then enjoy a Bees (SLC) Baseball game.
Kierstie asked James (a very nice boy within our ward) to go in Cozette's place and he accepted. Todd, myself, Kierstie, James, Kaylynn, and Cameron were all in attendance.

The BBQ was fruit, baked beans, chips, hamburgers, hotdogs, and cookies. It was yummy. After eating dinner we enjoyed some games that the Kawanis Club planned. Races with different age groups.



Kaylynn raced with kids age 9-11, and won the race. Cameron raced with the kids age 7 and 8.





Kierstie and I raced with the girls 12 and older. James raced with Todd and the men 12 and older as well. Kaylynn won the race as well as James.



James won the race but not by much...in case you are reading our Blog James...lol!

My dad was able to race walk with his age group.



0 comments:

Blog Archive