Thursday, July 17, 2008

New York

So I have been behind on posting (as everyone I know has noticed). I apologize with my only excuse being that I just haven't taken the time to update and post. I will try and get better at this.

My New York trip was amazing. I love to travel, but will admit that I was a little nervous because I had never been to New York and different people would tell me it is dirty and a very busy city. New York was a busy city, but I loved going there. My trip was mostly a business trip (supervisor training with Jetblue), but I was able to spend all of my first day in New York site seeing.

We saw almost all of New York City in one day and on foot with the exception of riding the subway. I learned the subway really fast. I was with some co-workers so this is why I keep saying we :)

Sites:
Time Square
Cathedrial
Radio City Hall
Rockerfeller Center
Staten Island Ferry to see Statue of Liberty
Ground Zero
Empire State Building

While there I had the opportunity to go and see Wicked. Me and one of my co-workers purchased the last two seats available. WOW! I loved the play. It is one that you want to turn right back around and enter the theatre to watch again. I can't wait for this to come to Salt Lake in spring 2009.

New York was fun and I hope to go again, this time taking my family with me to show them "The Big Apple".

0 comments:

Blog Archive