Thursday, December 13, 2007

My kids love to sing...

Cozette, Kaylynn, and Cameron all attend Arcadia Elementary. This year they have an after school program that the kids wanted to be a part of. On Monday and Thursday they are in Modern Dance. Wednesday they sing with choir.

Today was their performance for the school and parents so I was able to attend and take some pictures. I also took a small video stream of reindeer rap. I will upload this clip as well.

I wish I could have uploaded Kierstie's "Fruit Cake", but the video is too large to upload for the blog. Darn!

Happy holidays!

2 comments:

This is Us! said...

For fun! I'll bet they love being involved. Kudos to you for keeping up with it all!

zeebee said...

Awesome, I love all the pictures! That afterschool program is so cool!

Blog Archive