Sunday, December 2, 2007

Decking the Tree

Thanksgiving Day has always been a tradition to pull out Christmas and decorate the house and tree. I love snowmen so most of my decorations are snowman inspired. The kids love to help take out everything from the boxes, but most of all they love to decorate the tree.







During our sixteen years of marriage. Todd and I have always had just one tree and it is always been fun to let them decorate it how they wish. When the kids were little I would rearrange the ornaments because there would be clumps together at the bottom of the tree and then leave bare spots. I don't see this much anymore as our children are taller and can reach the top of the tree. They do a good job decorating.



1 comments:

This is Us! said...

Love it!! It looks so festive and fun!

Blog Archive